Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Such a beautiful day

Well, I have been joking about Hope making her own plans. I thought wouldn't it be neat if I went into labor on my own. I have always been induced UNTIL this time. :))) It felt so amazing to know that I wasn't going to be given pitocin. Hope decided that she would make it happen. WE had Faith's picture on our bedside table. I felt her there with us the whole time. IT was an amazing day filled with joy. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions wanting Faith and being blessed with Hope at the same time. Everyone that came into our room commented on the pictures. Sherry made some of Hope, so we had one out and also our favorite of Faith. Everyone thought they were the same baby. It brought joy to my heart to be able to proudly talk about Faith and explain that those are two different children. One is our angel and the other our gift from her. The best part of it all was being able to see smiles and tears of joy coming from our kids. Thank you guys for walking with me through this pregnancy. I hope to be doing the same for all of you. We all deserve hope for our future. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment