Tuesday, August 3, 2010

19 week check-up

My appt went great. Everything "perfect", that's what my dr always says. It doesn't mean the same this time around. I heard that at every appt with Faith. This time - I know to pray that everything is perfect in there for little Hope. Her heartbeat is still running in the 130's. That frightens me because I never had a baby with one that low. Even though the dr says that's good. I haven't gained weight that scares me.In the past that would have made me happy. lol

My blood pressure is 106/67- I'm afraid that's too low,when it's one people would love to have. I find myself worrying about details that I would never have thought of. At least I know that nothing will go unnoticed by me. I told my dr how uneasy I felt. He seemed unbothered by it, which irritated me. After I left I realized he did notice because he has me coming back in two wks for ultrasound and 2 wks after that for a regular appt. I hate being so sensitive.I'm normally the rock for everyone else around me. Not being in control, even though when we think we are in control we really aren't, kills me. I have never been a patient person- I know this journey will somehow force me to find patience. I pray for more time of peace and less anxiety. Sorrow looks back,worry looks around,and Faith looks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment