Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I had to tell them

January 20, 2009
Last night I had to tell them. I had a great check up with cute ultrasound pics to share with them, so i couldn't wait until this weekend. They were so excited that they mostly just acted silly. Nash said as usual with every pregnancy "I hope it's a boy." Krista said " I hope it doesn't happen again.", and Grace kissed my belly like she always did with Faith. That made me cry. They are hurt so much but still accept and try to have hope in life. I think that we can learn a lot from kids. When we were going to sleep My monkey(Grace who sleeps with me :)),said "I didn't know God put another baby in yours tummy." Then she gave me the biggest proudest smile. That makes it worth it to me to be hopeful and fight to bring this baby home to them. Thank you guys for encouraging me through this goal.







I almost forgot. Krista said if it's a girl we need to name her Hope. I don't know if she has heard me talking about that, but her saying that gives me a little peace thiinking it might just be a joyful outcome in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment