Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Balloon and butterfly release

September 3, 2009
Today has been a good day. I wrote all the babies names on strips of paper. We finished and realized that we had to get them into the balloons. Time consuming but it worked. I was really proud of Krista and Grace. They colored little pictures for each baby on the strips of paper. I was watching them so happy asking about each baby. Krista had Silas' name and I said he sends dragonflies to his mommy. She drew a dragonfly for him. So sweet. I had Krista draw Sam a pink hippo from Hope, Pia. Grace had Nicholas' and I told her about his big sister Mikayla(hope i sp that right) hoping for a chance to have a baby bro/sis. She said she would pray for one. She said she's my friend. She started coloring on his paper and messed up. She started crying. i said it's ok the angels think all their pictures are pretty. For friends that are pregnant I asked your angels to keep your babies safe. For those of you ttc, i asked them to send you a little gift. I took pictures of all the strips of paper and I will post them. I hope I got the dates correct. I had to look up a bunch of you guys that I'm close to that didn't see the post in time, so if I talk to you often you will find your babies name on the pics. I also wrote all the names on one piece of paper in case i left someone out.Some of the balloons(babies) were stubborn and wouldn't fly away. We had a few extra balloons and helium with us and tried again. They finally flew away. Kevin joked that it was like getting a hundred kids to do the same thing at once.;) The ones we couldn't do at her grave we did at home, which is ok because this is Faith's home. I'm so happy Faith had so many friends to celebrate her 1st birthday. Thank you for all the hugs and Happy Birthdays. I hope that my special requests for some of you come true. We will see.:) I have to go for now. When things calm down here and in-laws leave i will be able to let the feelings out. Love you guys. Faith your birthday journal will be tonight. I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment