Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Insane

April 5, 2009
I am officially insane with this pregnancy. I freak out if she moves too much, not enough, kicks too hard, or not hard enough, and if there are hiccups forget it I panic. I've come to the conclusion that I will be this way until I have a healthy living baby in my arms, so I don't complain I'll just go for the ride. I thought that I would do better after first trimester and I could feel Hope move, nope that's not the case. I thought I'll do kick counts and use doppler, and i'll be ok. These things help, but not that much. I wake every hour at night to check for movements. My body naturally wakes up. I don't mind ;I feel bad for Hope because she doesn't get rest.lol That's ok we will rest togehter when she gets here, Lord willing. Just wanted to share my insanity with you. Hope all is well with you all. Oh, the ulrasound was good. The tech did say that the placenta was anterior and that's why I don't always feel her every movement. Of course I had to research to see if there is any risk from having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment