Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Butterfly

May 28, 2009


Since losing Faith, I have felt a connection to her through butterflies. They represent rebirth, hope, transformation,new life,and the soul. I feel like God made my womb her cocoon, and when se died her soul became free like a beautiful butterfly.Now I don't see them as often. It's strange because I saw them late summer and early fall. I haven't done any research, but I thought that butterflies were seen more in the spring and summer.I'd like to believe that she was tellng me that she will always be here for me. What is really strange is that I saw them mostly around the time I found out I was pregnant with Hope. Anyway, they have become a great inspiration to me that our connection never dies with our angels, and that they will always be by our side. Fly away my sweet Faith. Mommy is so proud to call you my daughter.
These are some of my favorite quotes about butterflies.



A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam
And for a brief moment it's glory and beauty
belong to our world,
but then it flies on again.;
And though we wish it could have stayed,
We feel so lucky to have seen it.




When we have done all the work we were sent to do,
we are allowed to shed our bodies,
which imprisons our soul like a cocoon encloses the butterfly
and when the time is right we can let go of it.
Then we will be free of pain, free of fears and free of worries--
free as a beautiful butterfly returning home to God....





Like the Butterfly

I have the strength and the hope to believe
In time
I will emerge from my cocoon...
Transformed

No comments:

Post a Comment