Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nash's 12th birthday- Faith's been gone 7 months

April 3, 2009

OH, today is tough. My little man is turning 12- almost a teenager. He is my only son and we are pretty much twins. Therefore we are close but argue a lot.lol I knew that this birthday was going to be a hard one. We have a tradition to take them to Shogun on their birthday. They always sing and take a picture. This year there was a little girl missing in the picture. She would be 7 months and in love with her siblings, especially her goofy brother. I could picture her in a hi- chair giggling. In the picture there is even a space between them where she would fit perfectly. But she's not there. Happy Birthday Nash. I hope I can make today happy for you. I
miss you so much Faith. Shower us with your love today little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment