Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hope from my Faith

November 21, 2008
My hcg levels yesterday were 2868, so they told me to come in today for ultrasound instead of Monday. I was so nervous. There was a definite sac with the beginnings of the yolk. :) Afterwards, my good friend Sara and I went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel. They have a great gift shop; I found framed art with an angel on it that said "Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see." It just makes me cry. The little messages that I believe my sweet Faith is sending me. I want her back so much, but could a relationship between a mother and daughter be any more perfect. Yes, I would love to watch her go through every stage of life. I would love to have the mother and daughter fights. Having her as my angel makes me so sad, but also gives me a sense of peace. I love her so much. I wish I could have a hug instead of little messages, but if that is all I can have,then I'll take it. Thank you my sweet girl for the beautiful signs you send mommy. Hugs and kisses my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment