Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nothing like losing a baby

Candle light service
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Tonight the funeral home had a memorial service for veterans and all who have passed this year. It was mostly about paying tribute to servicemen. If I had known, I probably would not have gone because it's a school night. So I'm glad I didn't know because we all need to thank our men and woman that fight for us. We were late(we are late for everything), so her name was the last on the list. I think she wanted us to be late so hers was the last called. lol All my girls have to have all the attention. Afterwards, there were refreshments. I couldn't stay listening to people talk about their loved ones that had a full life. They lived. They grew up. They hugged their moms. They danced. They played and fought with their siblings. They took their first step. They had their first day at school. They had a life. Our babies had no firsts. Nothing is like losing a baby. I wish I could take you guys everywhere with me so I don't feel alone. I feel like her one little candle represented all of our babies. I think they must all be friends up there like their mommies are. Thank you guys for always being supportive

No comments:

Post a Comment