Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A sign from Faith

March 9, 2009
Friday, my husband and I finally got the urge and courage to go look at baby stuff. We went to my favorite store, Storkland. They have a brand of clothing named Kissy Kissy - so soft and cute. It cost more than I like to spend, and I have so much already from Faith. That's another issue that has rattled my mind. Do I use her stuff or not? Well, except for a few things I decided that Faith would pass down her things to a baby sis if she were here. On the practicle side, I can't just buy all new stuff. When I look at the stuff I have I get so sad, so we decided we needed to celebrate Hope and buy a few new things like her outfit to come home in. As I was looking, the overwhelming sadness took over because I haven't been there since Faith. I cried for a good ten mins, thankfully no one walked by. I wasn't in the mood. Then there was the perfect little outfit- a white gown with a pretty little cross of roses. On the ride home- all i could say was- Do you think she will come home with us wearing this? I can't help but think she might not. When I got home, I wanted to see if I could find the matching blanket online. I could only find the gown. This brand gives a name to each clothing line, and this one was named Hope's cross day gown. I might be reading into this,but I feel so close to Faith when these kind of thingshappen to me. I really feel like Faith was answering my question- Will she come home with us? It's like Faith was saying Hope will be ok, and we will be ok. Is it possible that our angels are so close to us and guiding us through greiving them, if we just open our minds and watch and listen? Thank you my sweet baby Faith for your constant reminders that you are ok, and that you are always with me. God thank you for taking care of my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment