Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A sign from Faith

October 15, 2009
I'm in Awe right now. The last few days I've really been down missing Faith. This morning Grace was drawing a picture of a heart with angel wings to show she can draw like Krista. She said see I put specks on it too. We thought nothing of it until now. We had to go to Target for a few things and I saw a shirt that said Faith on it. I had to buy it for the girls. When we got home I had Grace try it on. She was so proud to have a shirt with her sister's name on it. I said let me see what else is on the shirt because I only saw Faith and bought it. I looked at it- Faith's name is written on a heart with angel wings that has specks of glitter on it. How beautiful is that. I know you're are with me Faith, but I love the signs proving that you are all around us baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment