Tuesday, August 3, 2010

1st Mother's Day

May 10, 2009
For Mother's Day, I didn't really want any gifts. The only thing that would make this day special would be to hold you, Faith.Well, I can't dismiss my three living blessings and the one growing to hopefully join us. I told Kevin that I only wanted to honor Faith's memory today. He bought me an angel that looks like what I picture Faith as a woman. It says We hold Faith close to our hearts. He also bought me a curio cabinet to put all her things in. I spent all morning moving her things to this special cabinet. I put it in the foyer because I want everyone to know that she is forever present in ourlives. I told Kevin I really don't care if it makes anyone feel awkward because this is our home- Faith is part of what makes this our home. People might not mention her, but when they enter they will have to at least think of her. I love you my precious angel. Thank you for comforting your mommy and daddy today.Butterfly kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment