Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mommy, "Why are you throwing up so much?"

January 7, 2009
I came so close to spilling the beans last night. I was throwing up in the car. (I have trashcans everywhere I go.)lol Krista said" Mommy why are you throwing up so much?" She said it in a tone like a parent says to a child when they know they've been up to something. lol I hit the twelve week mark yesterday, so i thought why not. Kevin was out of town, so i couldn't. I really do want to wait until Krista's birthday not only because of sentimental reasons, but I'll be nearing 15 wks. I'll feel like they won't have that long of a pregnancy before a baby gets here. I hope. i started thinking last night, what would losing another sibling do to them? i know I would die inside. I can't help but to think like that, but I don't want to imagine it. I hate not feeling safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment