Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My sweet Faith Happy 1st birthday

September 3, 2009
Hi my baby. today is coming to an end and things are calming down around here. We were running around today for your birthday. I hope you and your buddies enjoyed watching the balloons. I hope you liked your butterflies- twelve for each month without you. Those little suckers were quick not like the ones you send. We didn't get any pictures of them flying. After the balloon release we came home without you and lit the candles on your beautiful cake. We began to sing happy birthday, and i had been okay all day until then. My little girl named Faith wasn't sitting in a hi-chair ready to smear cake everywhere. Mommy lost it then. i stopped myself. i know I need to let the sad feelings out, but I will save that for the day after. Today and tonight i want to celebrate you- i don't want to be your party pooper. I hope you are having a grand time with Jesus. i hope you are eating some cake. I love you and miss you so much. Before I start writing about how sad i am without you I will go for now. Love always beautiful angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment